- To provide quality care and education within a safe and stimulating environment.
- To meet the child’s individual needs.
- To provide a broad and balanced curriculum through a team of experienced and qualified staff members, in consultation with parents.
- To promote a working partnership between parents/carers and the pre-school.
- To provide opportunities for all the children and their families within the community of the pre-school.
We are registered to care for up to 30 children per session, between the ages 2 years to 8 years.
Our aims and objectives are to provide good quality early years education for children, learning through play, offering them a range of stimulating activities and experiences in a safe, secure and happy environment. We achieve this by having a team of qualified staff who are dedicated to delivering a varied and well balanced curriculum. Our wrap around care provides extra childcare at an affordable price for all families. Overton Pre-School and Play Centre believes in equal opportunities and treats all our children equally. This does not mean treating them the same, it means understanding that each child in our care is an individual with their own particular needs, which should be nurtured and developed in a way that suits them, encouraging them to speak freely, respecting and valuing their views. We aim to promote equality of opportunity for all children irrespective of their class, colour, ethnic origin, nationality or religion including children with Special Educational Needs, disabilities and children who have English as a second language. We aim to assist them in developing their potential and believing in their own self worth.